2021 Adult Summer Tournament Announcement
Posted on 8th August 2021
We are excited to share that the summer tournament draws have been released! You can find them here.
- – All results will need to be recorded on the sheets in the club house.
- – Competitors are responsible for arranging their own matches by the deadlines set for each round. – Don’t leave it to the last minute to arrange matches and if you know you are going to be away or tied up at any period during which your match is to be played then make contact with your opponent early to make arrangements.
- – We will not call or email you to remind you about deadlines and we reserve the right to scratch one or both parties if matches are not played on time
- – We will reinstate the losing semi finalist(s) if the finalists are not available to play on both Finals days as scheduled.
- – Please note that all seniors matches will be played as the best of three sets with the first two sets being settled at 6 games all by a tie break and the third set a Championship tie-break – first to 10 points. Apart from the finals which will be 3 full sets settled at 6 games all by a tie break
- – Substitution in the event of injury/illness can only be considered if no round has been played.
- – Competitors who have not paid their subs to date will be scratched
- – In the event of any dispute the decision of the Tournament Sub Committee – (Gillian Blackburn, Iain Brown,and Owen Habens ) is final.
- – Please get the rounds played early!