Pit Farm Tennis Club facilities allow members to play tennis all year round. As a member, you can enjoy the use of six all-weather artificial grass courts, free floodlights on four courts, a practice wall, and an online court booking system.
We have very active organised club tennis sessions. No need to book, just turn up to play in club sessions where social games will be arranged. It’s a great way to play, mix in and meet new people, with other members of a similar standard. With two in the evening and two at the weekend, these are fun and friendly sessions, to suit different levels of play.
- Advanced players can play on Tuesday evenings from 18:00 to 21:30 and Saturday afternoons 14:00-18:00 in the summer and 13:30-18:00 in the winter.
- Intermediate players can play on Thursday evenings from 18:00 to 21:30 and Sunday afternoons 14:00-18:00 in the summer and 13:30-18:00 in the winter.
- We also have an open session every Wednesday morning from 09:30 to 12:00. This is not an organised session; players mix in and organise games themselves.
We run a club tournament in the summer for senior and junior members. We also run other fun tournaments, such as the popular Weldon Cup in the autumn.
We have over 20 adult teams that compete in summer and winter in the Surrey, Chaucer and Woking leagues. We have teams enjoying men’s doubles, ladies’ doubles and mixed doubles, playing at the weekends and midweek. For a list of all the teams and captains please click here. For further information, contact the Fixture Secretary.
We offer fully inclusive membership for junior and mini tennis members, which includes access to our year-round coaching programmes. For more information on this, please go to our Juniors page.
Permitted hours for use of floodlights:
- Court 1 – Mondays to Saturdays (inclusive) 15:00 to 21:00, and Sundays or Bank Holidays 15:00 to 18:00.
- Courts 3, 4 and 5 – Monday to Friday until 21:30 and on Saturday until 21:00. On Sundays and Bank Holidays 15:00 to 18:00.